For July 9th - July 16th:
- Fiber Installation along Dysart Road - Fiber installation along Dysart Road (Northern Avenue to Cactus Road) continues. Shoulder work will take place along both sides of Dysart Road between Northern Avenue and Olive Avenue through July 21st. The northbound bike lane and easternmost northbound lane between Peoria Avenue and Cactus Road will be closed through July 31st. There will be lane restrictions on Cactus Road near the intersection with Dysart Road. The westbound left turn from Cactus Road to Dysart Road may be closed at times.
- El Mirage Road north of Olive Avenue - El Mirage Road, between Olive Avenue and Joe R. Ramirez Road, will be reduced to one lane in each direction in order to allow for a water main connection. The northbound bike lane will be closed. This setup will be in effect through July.
- El Mirage Road south of Olive Avenue - The westernmost southbound lane and adjacent bike lane of El Mirage Road between Olive Avenue and Butler Drive will be restricted to allow the installation of sidewalk and streetlights. This work is anticipated to take place between July 10th and July 24th.
- Olive Avenue between El Mirage Road and Dysart Road - Olive Avenue (El Mirage Road to Dysart Road) will be closed from 7:00 PM on July 8th to 5:00 AM, on July 9th and July 11th from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM in order to remove and install storm drain. Vehicles will be detoured to Peoria Avenue and Northern Avenue.
- Flaggers may be present on Olive Avenue starting the week of July 13th for roadway work in front of the Microsoft property. Expect delays.
- Northern Parkway - The Maricopa County Department of Transportation (MCDOT) is constructing Northern Parkway between Dysart Road and 111th Avenue. Shoulder closures and lane restrictions along El Mirage Road, Dysart Road and Northern Avenue/Parkway are anticipated. These roadways may be reduced to one lane with flaggers at times. Flaggers will be in place to allow construction traffic to cross the road. This project is anticipated to be complete in August 2020.
- Northbound vehicles on Dysart Road will not be able to turn left on to Northern Parkway until August. Drivers may use Olive Avenue and Litchfield Road as a detour.
- El Mirage Road (south of Northern Avenue) will be closed from 2:00 AM to 5:00 AM on July 9th.
- Dysart Road (Northern Avenue to Butler Drive) will be closed from 2:00 AM to 5:00 AM on July 10th. Vehicles will be detoured via Olive Avenue, Litchfield Road, El Mirage Road and Northern Parkway.
Jorge GastelumCommunity Development Director / City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2976
Bryce ChristoAssistant City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2974
10000 N El Mirage Road
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Phone: 623-876-2977Fax: 623-876-4605
Monday - Thursday
7:00am - 5:30pm