For the week of November 14th - November 21st:
- Northern Parkway - The Maricopa County Department of Transportation (MCDOT) is constructing Northern Parkway between Dysart Road and 111th Avenue. Shoulder closures and lane restrictions along El Mirage Road, Dysart Road and Northern Avenue are anticipated. These roadways may be reduced to one lane with flaggers at times. Flaggers will be in place to allow construction traffic to cross the road.
- The right northbound lane of Dysart Road is closed on both sides of Northern Avenue until February 2020.
- Northern Avenue in the eastbound direction will be reduced to one through lane near the Dysart Road intersection through the end of January 2020.
- Olive Avenue & 121st Avenue - Offsite roadway and water main installation continues along Olive Avenue and 121st Avenue, adjacent to the Pro Petroleum property, and will continue through November. The right westbound lane of Olive Avenue will be restricted at times.
- Dysart Road & Thunderbird Road - The right southbound lane of Dysart Road, north and south of Thunderbird Road will be closed until the end of November in order to install a deceleration lane for an industrial site within the City of Surprise. The eastbound right turn lane on Waddell Road, west of the intersection will also be closed during this time.
Jorge GastelumCommunity Development Director / City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2976
Bryce ChristoAssistant City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2974
10000 N El Mirage Road
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Phone: 623-876-2977Fax: 623-876-4605
Monday - Thursday
7:00am - 5:30pm